" In food, the options are unlimited,
as are the choices one has to use them "
I was born in Didymoteicho of Evros, where I grew up. I became involved with cooking from the age of 18 and I always really wanted to travel and learn new things. So, a fascinating and ongoing journey - not only in my career but covering my entire life - began at the Culinary School Chef d 'Oeuvre in Athens.
A journey with many adventures, experiences and developments, yet with many obstacles and difficulties. However, I believe that nothing is impossible when there is a will and enthusiasm.
After graduation from the Chef d'oeuvre, I continued my culinary studies with an N.V.Q. (National Vocational Qualification) level 4 Kitchen and Larder Specialist at the Westminster Kingsway College in Victoria, London.
From the first moment I started cooking, I decided to get as much experience as possible so I worked, among others, at the following restaurants and hotels:
- Elounda Beach Hotel & Villas, One of the Leading Hotels of the World, Crete
- Elounda Bay Palace, One of the Leading Hotels of the World, Crete
- The Athenian Calirhoe Exclusive Hotel, Athens
- Continental Palace Hotel, Kos
- Capsis Hotel, Crete
- Avli Restaurant and Lounge apartments, Crete
- Myconian Collection Hotels, Mykonos
- Venetian Well restaurant, Corfu
- Radisson Blu Beach Resort, Κρήτη
- Restaurant Les Cepages, 1 Michelin star, Thoiry
- Chateau de Divonne, 1 Michelin star, Grandes Etapes Francaises, Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Divonne-les Bains
- Domaine de Divonne, Restaurant La Terrasse, 1 Michelin star, One of the Leading Hotels of the World, Divonne-les-Bains
Le Bristol Paris, 2 Michelin stars, One of the Leading Hotels of the World, Paris
Chateau de Bagnols, 1 Michelin star, Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Bagnols
- Sheraton Skyline Hotel Heathrow, London
- The Savoy Hotel London
- Smiths Catering, London
- The Montcalm Hotel at the Brewery, Chiswell Street Dining Rooms, London
- Tower of London
- Novotel Waterloo, London
- London Mariott Grosvenor Square
- Royal Institution of Great Britain, London
- Restaurants Le Pave,Wining&Dining, Copenhagen
- Relais & Châteaux Hotel Jagdhof Glashütte and awarded gourmet restaurant Ars Vivendi
- Radisson Blu, Resort, Split
At the same time, in stage at restaurants such:
- La Bastide de Saint Antoine in Grasse, southern France, Relais & Chateaux, 2 Michelin stars
- Capital in London, 2 Michelin stars
- Sea Grill in Brussels, 2 Michelin stars
I have also worked as a consultant Chef and I am associated with various hotels and restaurants in Europe.
Today I continue with the same philosophy, and I am always open to new challenges, proposals and culinary pursuits.